GM Path to Market
To develop and implement a timely path-to-market for the outcomes of the Dairy Futures GM pasture work to ensure products are commercialised and dairy farmers can access new varieties.
3 year plan focus
- Work with the dairy industry, and related stakeholders, to develop a set of agreed processes/activities with buy-in from all.
- Exploring opportunities to work with the NZ dairy industry
- Encourage industry to develop a united position
- Inform the development of Government policy in relation to gene editing and other gene related technologies.
- Undertake market analysis to gain knowledge of key country and customer GM crop views, usage and regulatory frameworks