Young Dairy Network Australia
The Young Dairy Network Australia (YDNA) is a Dairy Australia project that works throughout the regions to support networks of young people in the dairy industry.
YDNA is managed by the Industry, People and Capability (IPAC) team who manage other key industry people programs such as Cows Create Careers, Stepping Stones, The People in Dairy website, Leadership Development and the NCDE - National Centre for Dairy Education.
What’s in it for you?
• YDNA connects your local regional network with other similar groups across the country
• YDNA allows you to shares information, swaps ideas and provides support for your region
• There are a range of activities including farm walks, seminars, leadership programs and social events that you can get participate in
• YDNA can provide support for your attendance at national conferences, the establishment of new groups and connecting you with industry experts and guest speakers
• Local networks signpost field days and other regional extension activities to help spread the word that dairy is a great industry to be involved in!
• Each group is made up of local farmers which ensures the right activities happen in your region
It’s easy to get involved – fill in the online membership form
, contact your region or visit our Facebook