Murray Dairy YDN
The focus of the Murray Dairy YDN is to enhance the future viability of the dairy industry within the Murray Dairy Region by supporting young people to develop capacity and capability to succeed in their chosen industry role.
The Murray Dairy YDN was established to meet the needs of the ‘younger generation’ of dairy farmers, employees and service providers within the Murray Dairy region.
Investing in professional and personal development of young people in the dairy industry and the service sector will ensure profitable businesses and capacity and capability for the future.
- Creating a supportive network environment where young farmers can act autonomously, share challenges and successes and boost morale through peer and industry support.
- Developing the technical knowledge and skills YDN members require to make informed decisions in their business, careers and development pathways.
- Communicating and building relationships with and providing access to key industry stakeholders, agribusiness and government contacts that can assist them to develop their dairy careers, business and leadership skills.
- Providing strong education and professional development programs to advance the skills and abilities of all young people within the dairy industry in Murray Dairy region.
- Developing the communication and leadership skills of members to fulfill key roles in the dairy industry and community.
- Keeping YDN members informed of industry developments, best management practice and principles related to dairy farm business management through meetings, seminars, workshops and regular communications.
For more information on the Murray Dairy YDN please visit www.murraydairy.com.au/ydn or visit the Murray Dairy YDN Facebook page.
Contact the Murray Dairy YDN Regional Coordinator
Sarah Thompson email@example.com (03) 5833 5928