Tasmania’s Young Dairy Network operates across the three main dairy regions; Northeast, Central and Northwest/Circular Head.
The Network is a collaborative effort amongst industry stakeholders within the state.
The group's aim to:
• Assist the next generation of dairy farmers to further develop their skill sets
• Assist younger farmers in dealing with issues specific to their needs
• Bring young dairy people together
• Provide inspiration to younger farmers and new entrants to stay within the industry and
• Ensure the young farmer network has a role to support the Tasmanian dairy industry
Visit the Tasmanian YDN Facebook page.
Contact the Tasmanian YDN Regional Coordinator
Jacki Hine 0429 698 168