- Full time position, located out of our Melbourne CBD office
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great opportunity to join a high-performing, talented and committed team, working to drive positive outcomes for the dairy industry
An exciting opportunity exists to lead the dairy industry issues and crisis management function and support government relations.
Reporting to the Group Manager - Marketing and Communications, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing strategy to mitigate and manage issues of relevance to the dairy industry.
- Identifying current and emerging issues and work with key stakeholders to manage accordingly.
- Developing, implementing, managing and reviewing issues and crisis management policies, procedures and tools.
- Building relationships with key industry stakeholders to ensure industry is informed of current and emerging issues.
- Develop government relations strategy to enhance the reputation of Dairy Australia and the broader industry.
- Build relationships with key government, non-government and cross-sector stakeholders.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills with the ability to translate into actionable business plans and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across a broad range of stakeholders and negotiate effective outcomes in a complex environment.
- Experience issues and risk management and a tertiary qualification in communications or related discipline is required.
- Experience in the agricultural sector would be preferred.
To submit your expression of interest for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 24 June 2018.