Dairy Australia develops tools for farmers and industry to assist in making decisions today, while delivering services that support on-farm profitability. Our investment in research and innovation supports the sustainability of the industry into the future. Our people are committed to delivering benefits to the industry.
As a Personal Assistant & Group Administrator, you will be responsible for facilitating the effective and efficient day to day running of the Trade & Strategy Group, with the emphasis on supporting the Group Manager.
This fixed term contract role is based in Southbank, Melbourne and in order to excel in this role, you will be a proactive "can-do" individual, with a strong work ethic and highly developed attention to detail and administrative skills.
To be considered for this role, you will an experienced professional with:
- Extensive diary management, travel booking and co-ordination of all administrative needs of the Group Manager
- Financial administration support (including Purchase order entry, invoicing control, assistance with monthly expenditure review/reporting, credit card processing)
- Supporting the Group Manager with filing, calendar, incoming letters, phone calls and responses as needed to letters and e-mails
- Setting up meetings as requested; both on and offsite
- In absence of Group Manager, direct urgent management issues to the relevant person
- Administrative support of executive leadership team members (and their administrative support staff) within the Farm Group
- Support the whole Trade and Strategy Group with travel bookings and event co-ordination
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- A great attitude to supporting people
- Be adaptive – willing to learn across a number of areas
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work well within a team and autonomously
- Exposure to CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) would be desirable, although not essential
Why work for Dairy Australia:
At Dairy Australia, we aim to provide benefits that promote the overall wellbeing of our employees. This includes vaccinations and health checks as well as salary packaging and paid parental leave.
A competitive remuneration package is available and can be discussed upon application.
To submit your application for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Assistant / Group Administrator (PDF, 111 KB)