- Permanent, Full Time
- Opportunity to drive positive outcomes for dairy farmers
- Competitive package on offer
- Located in Camperdown
About the role
We are looking for a creative and innovative Marketing and Communications Officer to join the close-knit team at WestVic Dairy. Reporting to the Executive Officer and with the support of the broader Marketing & Communication team at Dairy Australia's head office, you'll play a crucial role in driving awareness and engagement in the programs that WestVic Dairy has to offer farmers in our region.
Using your outstanding interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and delivering communications strategy and media campaigns
- Working with key WestVic Dairy stakeholders to increase engagement and communication through a range of tactics including website, newsletters and social media
- Providing high level customer service to the region's dairy farmers and key partners, and within the WestVic Dairy organisation
- Communicating the region's positive dairy farming success stories across the region
- Undertaking event management including assisting the Executive Officer and extension staff with project sponsorship; and
- Guiding innovative communication strategies which represent WestVic Dairy via new media and community partnerships
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or industry experience with demonstrated high levels of communication, media and marketing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office , Adobe, and design software
- Experience in the use of a Customer Relationship Management system
- Ability to maintain and develop networks in the agricultural media sector
- Capacity to liaise and consult effectively with personnel at all levels, within and external to the organisation; and
- High level editorial experience/content management/social media (including website maintenance)
- A strong understanding of the Australian dairy industry and the issues dairy farmers are facing
What's in it for you?
At Dairy Australia, we are committed to supporting you to achieve your career goals, grow and succeed as an employee and as a person.
As well as a meaningful role working within a growing industry undergoing change, the Dairy Australia team has access to a great range of benefits including salary packaging and a health and wellbeing program.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you have been looking for, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org that makes you stand out as the candidate that we must meet!
Marketing & Communications Officer - WestVIC Dairy (PDF, 231 KB)