Dairy Australia is the national services body for the Australian dairy industry. We act as the collective investment arm of the industry, investing in essential research, development, extension and industry services.
Dairy Australia is undergoing organisational change to ensure it can harness expertise and best support the needs of the dairy industry. Here is your chance to be part of that change!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced social media and PR professional to develop, implement and maintain Dairy Australia’s social media communications across all channels, and support the development and implementation of consumer, community and health PR programs.
The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and manage Dairy Australia social media content plan and schedules.
- Advise on social media channel strategy.
- Develop and implement content to support social media channels.
- Manage real time monitoring and responding to social media communications.
- Ensure reporting and measurement of channels and related campaigns.
- Develop and manage social media process, policy and guidelines.
- Provide support on the development and delivery of PR consumer, community and health PR programs aligned with strategy.
- Coordinate comprehensive PR programs – partnerships, ambassadors, media relations, social media, influencer engagement and related sponsorships/events.
- Develop content and public relations content such as profiles and case studies.
- Coordinate measurement, reporting and analysis of public relations activity.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a collaborative culture. This is a team where people support each other and work together to achieve great outcomes for the business.
Your success in this role will be dependent on:
- A degree in marketing and communications or a related discipline.
- At least 4 years social media experience.
- Experience in coordinating the implementation of PR programs.
- Experience in the agricultural sector highly desirable.
Why work for Dairy Australia:
Dairy Australia is the national services body for the dairy industry. Our employees are passionate about helping farmers adapt to the changing operating environment, and achieve a profitable, sustainable dairy industry.
At Dairy Australia, we aim to provide benefits that promote the overall wellbeing of our employees. This includes vaccinations and health checks as well as salary packaging and paid parental leave.
If you meet the criteria and have the required experience in a similar role we would like to hear from you.
To submit your application for this opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5pm, Sunday 12th May.
Social Media and PR Advisor (DOC, 692 KB)