The Subtropical Dairy Board meets 11 times per year with five face to face meetings and six online meetings.
Subtropical Dairy is managed by a skills based, nine-member Board with support from a full time Executive Officer.<
The Board comprises:
- Minimum 4 and maximum 5 dairy farmers, one of whom must be the Chair and must be members of Dairy Australia.
- Minimum 3, maximum 4 persons with complementary industry skills as determined by the operational and strategic needs of the Board at the time of appointment.
Board members are appointed for a three year term and can renominate at the conclusion of their term.
An industry-led selection panel is appointed each year to interview and select candidates for any Board vacancies. The selection panel is chaired by the Subtropical Dairy Chair or Vice Chair.
The Chair is a non-voting member of the panel.
For more information visit Subtropical Dairy's Dairy Info.biz website.
- Subtropical Annual Reports
- Subtropical Dairy Constitution
- Board Charter of Subtropical Dairy Programme
Subtropical Dairy Board Members
Paul Roderick, Farmer Director, Chairman
Paul Weir, Farmer Director
Audit Committee member
Lismore, New South Wales
Ian Hollindale, Independent Director
Chair of Finance & Audit Committee
Gold Coast, Queensland
Jo Davey, Independent Director
Bill Tranter, Independent Director
Matthew Trace, Farmer Director
Moy Pocket, Queensland
Joe Bradley, Farmer Director
Cameron Whitson, Independent Director
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Ruth Chalk, Farmer Director